10/27/16

15 Years... Happy Anniversary!



 Best husband ever!  We looked at cars over the Summer, but Bo told me it would be probably another 2-3 years before we got one.  Then I pulled in the driveway and the boys opened the garage door (because it was broken) and there she was backed into my spot!  A 2016 Toyota Highlander with a big red bow!  Just like the commercials!  What a surprise.  I made him some chicken, so we are even.  Ha!  I have never had a new car!  It only had 7 miles on it when I got it!  Sunroof, back up camera, bluetooth, bells, whistles, usb ports.  She is pretty sweet!  Thanks to the best giver out there!  I love you so much!  You really out did yourself this year.  No better way to celebrate 15 years~  

Anniversary dinner at 5.  Then to Iron City to see The Molly Ringwalds!

No comments:

Post a Comment